Think Alternative Medical Treatments before You Reach for a Pill TPS177
There’s a lot of talk again lately about finding a cure for cancer. What I don’t hear about is the preventive measures people can take to avoid or “cure” physical problems. In this episode, my goal is to help you think about alternatives before giving into drugs and surgery. I talk about a number of modalities that you may not have heard of before. Alternatives are usually safe and can provide relief in many ways.
- Ads you’ll see on TV make it sound as if diabetes is no big deal. It is. And it can be treated – and prevented with lifestyle changes.
- I share my experience with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
- Are you going to make the decision to be healthy?
- There are so many alternatives that can help build and maintain health.
- The first book I read about natural remedies was Back to Eden.
- I fasted and all the symptoms of bronchitis disappeared.
- I learned about hypoglycaemia is 1973.
- When I was told I could never be healthy, I studied whatever I could about how the body works.
- I think drugs and surgery should be the last resort.
- There is often an emotional piece behind physical disorders.
- I talk about a variety of modalities.
- Chelation therapy can help avoid open heart surgery
- Magnet therapy is great for treating pain.
- I share how I use microcurrent therapy and laser therapy for pain.
- I hope you’ll search for alternatives.
- There is no magic bullet.
- You can prevent problems by strengthening your immune system.
- Long-term diazapan use (Librium, Valium) can cause smell sensitivities.
- You don’t have to go to drugs first.
- Business owners have to keep themselves healthy,
Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss
Check out the Glossary of Modalities at www.NMNatural.com
Dr. Andrew Weil’s site: www.drweil.com/
Dr. Mecola’s site: www.mercola.com/
Chaz Shatzle, D.C. – www.backtohealthsantafe.com/
Directory of Chelation doctors: www.ACAM.org
Dr. James Baum does a lot of alternatives. I’m not sure he still does chelation therapy. www.drjamesbaum.com
Books about Magnet Therapy.
- Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative by Ronald M. Lawrence
- Healing with Magnets by Garry Null, Ph.D.
The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life by Robert Becker, M.D.
SCIO Biofeedback Machine. Here’s a practitioner who uses it:
Brainwave Optimization www.brainstatetech.com
Low Dose Allergen Immunotherapy with Dr. Shrader www.DrShrader.com