The Courage to Express Yourself TPS175
My theme for the year is The Courage to Express Yourself, and I haven’t spent any time discussing this topic. So today, we’ll look at the various ways you can express yourself, getting over your fear of self-expression, and the skills you need to develop.
- If you don’t express yourself, the feeling of being trapped, that started in early childhood will play itself out in many ways.
- As I build my Udemy course, I have to learn new skills, and I know it won’t be perfect the first time.
- For public speakers: They don’t know what you didn’t tell ‘em.
- It takes courage to express yourself publicly.
- If you have trouble speaking, how else would you like to express yourself.
- Expressing yourself means overcoming your fear of doing it.
- When you’re people pleasing, you aren’t expressing yourself.
- The first time you do things, you aren’t going to get it right.
- In order to express yourself, you may need to learn communication skills.
- If you aren’t expressing yourself, you’re probably underpaid.
- This podcast is what I do to express myself.
- What are you not doing that you really want to do.
- Self-awareness is necessary for self-expression.
- What can you do to feel less repressed?
- When you give yourself permission to express yourself, you’ll be a lot healthier.
- You don’t have to have a feeling vocabulary in order to express feelings
- How do you want to express yourself?