Take a Risk and Follow Your Heart TPS165
Today we are looking at the risk you have to take in order to express yourself. One of the reasons people don’t express themselves is because they are afraid of expressing themselves. I talk about the different levels of risk
- The courage to tell what’s in your heart and follow your heart require the willingness to take a risk.
- What do you want to do but are being “practical” and you aren’t doing it.
- I tell the story of a lawyer who is afraid to do what she really wants to do, which is to become a speaker.
- I love to speak, but didn’t want to travel. The Internet let’s me speak and not have to travel.
- For the lawyer to change careers would take a lot of risk.
- Doing things that don’t work out, allow me to do what I thought was a dream, find out it isn’t for me, and have no regrets as I move forward.
- The courage, for me, is to not feel that I have to do something.
- When I was going for my pilots license, and it was time to solo, I had to examine the risks and decide to move forward anyhow.
- What do you have perking inside of you that you are afraid to express?
- Once you recognize what it takes to follow your heart, you have to figure out how to monetize it.
- In order to monetize your dream, you have to know sales, marketing, and more.
- If you don’t want to do the marketing, it won’t work.
- I’ve chosen to do online courses and to start with Udemy.com
- I have to ask how I can present what I do in a way that solves a problem for the audience.
- If necessary, get a coach to help you.
- If you want to get your information out there, there’s probably a way that’s congruent with you that can work.
- If you want to be an entrepreneur, you have to be willing to take risks.
- I think it’s easier for men to take risks, but I’m impressed with all of the young women who are taking a chance with entrepreneurship.
- If you let fear get in your way, you’re bound to have regrets later on.
- I believe there is a solution to every problem.
www.Udemy.com. Check out the courses
www.NewMexicoNaturalHealing.com, A site I built
For a complementary coaching call: www.ProsperityPlace.com/call