Being Soulful as Entrepreneurs TPS215
JV Crum III helps established entrepreneurs create a Big Impact and Big Profits by growing businesses that make a difference in the world. He is a speaker, coach, Huffington Post columnist, author of “Conscious Millionaire: Grow Your Business by Making a Difference.” And host of the top-ranked “Conscious Millionaire Show & Podcast.” JV holds an MBA, JD, Masters in Psychology, and has built and sold successful companies.
And in today’s episode, he talks about how to put more soul in your business and make a difference in the world.
- I asked myself, “What will bring me the greatest joy?”
- In business, we need to focus more on love.
- Love means genuinely caring about your clients and the people who work with you and that you want the highest and best for them.
- Your inner child is the creative part of you.
- I don’t have an interest in failures anymore — It’s about empowerment and success.
- Build your soul-self and, as you do that, your business becomes soulful.
- No matter how difficult your beginning was, everything you’ve gone through is getting you to where you’re going.
- People have the potential to move into another place if they’re willing to set the intention and take the steps to get there.
- What is the thing you have accomplished in the last 30 days?
- I just want to move forward and bring greater wholeness to who I am.
- It takes some courage to be personal in business.