Sid Barath: The Easy Way to Publish an Online Course -TPS253
Sid Barath is an entrepreneur, digital marketer, and writer. He’s currently the VP of Growth at Thinkific, a software that allows you to create and sell online courses. We talk about the growth of online courses, the best way to overcome your hesitation creating a course and now to get started.
- Sid talks about how Thinkific uses joint ventures to build their business.
- We talk about how online courses can help people build a business.
- Thinkific was created to help people get beyond the technical issues that can keep them from creating courses.
- We talk about the fear that keeps people from actually creating a course.
- Sid suggests drumming up interest in a course before actually creating it.
- You don’t need fancy equipment to create a course.
- Let go of your perfectionism.
- You can always go back and add content after you get some initial people signed up.
- Thikific has a Facebook group where people can ask questions and get feedback.
- Keep course lectures down to 5 minutes.
- You don’t need an expensive launch course to know what to do.
- Take one action every day.
- We talk about techniques for doing interviews that make creating courses easier.
- You don’t have to use all the social media platforms.
- Once you start scaling up, you can add more channels.
- Sid shares the system he uses for setting task priorities.
- We talk about using freelancer sites to hire people.
Special Offer – 1 Month free for Thinkific’s BusinessPlan –http://get.thinkific.com/prosperityplace
If you’d like some help accomplishing something online, send an email to Joan@ProsperityPlace.com