Robyn Bensen: How Alternative Therapies and the Right Diet Can Improve Your Life – TPS237
Robyn Benson, a DOM, and longtime practitioner of integrative medicine, is the founder of Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health, the Self-Care Revolution and the Healthy Travelers Global Summit. She is also the author of the international bestselling book Travel with Vitality. In her private practice, she combines her expertise in acupuncture with her extensive knowledge of herbs, IV therapies and cutting-edge energy medicine to help her patients achieve sustainable health. A mother of two, adventure enthusiast, author and speaker, Dr. Benson resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Santa Fe Soul provides alternative therapies, including electrical therapies, that a lot of people have never heard of. She describes some of them.
- Robyn talks about some of the electrical therapies they offer that can reduce pain and other discomforts.
- Santa Fe Soul has a good relationship with the traditional medical community in Santa Fe.
- The clients that do the best are the ones who take action and eat well and take care of themselves.
- Even with the best therapies, people still have to take care of themselves to maximize health.
- Robyn talks about how she developed her entrepreneurial spirit and how she continues to grow and learn as a business owner.
- We talk about how Robyn manages the money for her business.
- Being a visionary can be a blessing or a curse.
- It’s a great time to be alive, but if you don’t have your health, you’re really missing out.
- Hopefully more and more physicians will realize there are effective alternatives.
- We talk about the value of functional medicine.
- A lot of people who want optimal health and longevity aren’t willing to make the necessary lifestyle choices.
- What matters is how we show up every day.
- Robyn talks about what people can do on their own to get themselves on a path to health.
- Get a health buddy that can be there for accountability.
- Stay away from processed foods. It’s really addictive and harmful.
- Why feel lousy?
- Switching to a healthy diet is often the biggest game changer for people.
- Robyn talks about what she eats to maintain as a marathon runner.
Robyn’s site: www.RobynBenson.com
Santa Fe Soul: www.SantaFeSoul.com