Replay: Let Go of Your Story and Find Your Destiny TPS222
“When you hold on to your history, you do it at the expense of your destiny.” – TD Jakes. Letting go of your story doesn’t mean never talking about your past. As a matter of fact if you have overcome a difficult past, your story can serve as inspiration for others. The idea is to get past the emotional charge connected to the story and to stop identifying the story as the truth of you.
- Steps you can take to remove the emotional charge of your past include telling the story either by writing it down and telling it to someone with whom you feel safe.
- Releasing the emotional charges from your past takes time and you have to adjust to the new results and responses you get from others.
- How to recognize the story that you are holding on to. What are the stories you are choosing to tell?
- Are you ignoring the benefits of the difficult stories you have lived through?
- Make a list of the fun things you’ve done throughout your life so you can generate comfortable emotions.
- Get help, if necessary. EFT, BSFF, Harmony Integration, and other energy psychology techniques all can be used to reduce the emotional charge.
- Decide what story you want to create.
- Notice your resistance to giving up your story.
- Everything you have been through has been part of your path to your true self and mission.