Relationships and Your Business: TPS203
Today I am going to talk about relationships and how important they are for your business and your life and why it’s important to cultivate both business and personal relationships and develop good relationship skills.
- I talk about the surgery that I am having done on my hand and the limitations that I will face.
- I’m getting the help I need because of relationships that I have fostered over the years.
- It feels great to have a lot of people volunteer to help me during my time of need.
- The internet provides a wonderful way of making connections to people.
- I truly believe that our core need is the need for connection.
- The reason why so many people struggle with money and struggle with getting clients is that they are acting out the sense of separation that formed earlier in their lives.
- The key is to feel connected, to feel touched, and to feel appreciated.
- The inability to feel connected could be preventing you from making the income that you desire.
- Instead of saying, “I need more money,” say, “I need more people.”
- If you are afraid of meeting new people or being judged by people, then you don’t need more money you need people skills.
- How you perceive yourself in relation to other people matters a lot.
- Take charge of yourself and stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Don’t think money, think relationships.
- Money is just a symbol of relationships.
- How you deal with money is how you deal with your relationship with yourself and others.
- Have you maximized your ability to create profitable relationships with people in your world?
- It’s possible to have a lot of people in your life and to have somewhat functional relationships with them that are very surface.
- Do you really know how to let other people in?
- Have your past experiences closed you off to trusting that other people can be genuine with you?
- Look at your relationship with yourself, with others, and with the world around you.