How Reducing Stress Can Positively Affect Your Business & Life Outcomes -TPS250
We are living in stressful times. The planet is stressed, our political and economic systems are stressed, and many people experience stress in business – and in life – on a daily basis. In this episode, I talk about how chronic stress can affect your life as well as your business and finances and what you can do to reduce the stress in your life.
- There are two kinds of stress – short term and chronic stress. It’s the chronic stress that is a real problem.
- Uncertainty adds to stress.
- A recent article outlined how stress causes heart attacks.
- Diabetes Type 2 is caused by stress to the pancreas.
- When your amygdala gets triggered, it causes inflammation, which can be the cause of disease.
- Reducing stress will increase the length of telomeres, which determine how long you’ll live.
- A lot of entrepreneurs are under constant, self-imposed stress.
- You don’t need to push harder, you need to take care of yourself.
- When you are under stress, you can’t be thinking clearly.
- Your inner guidance doesn’t work well when you in a state of worry and amxiety.
- Try this: make an agreement with yourself never to go through a yellow light.
- The first four letters of “deadline” are dead.
- Do things that are health enhancing, not health defeating.
- Decide to notice what is stressing you out.
- You have to learn to recognize what’s happening and then make a decision to change your state.
- In my course Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom, I talk about how to recognize, release and replace your habitual reactions.
- I give some suggestions for de-stressing yourself, including vitamins and herbs.
- Pushing yourself in your business actually interferes with your success.
- If you want to be happy, healthy, and prosperous, you have to make the decision to de-stress yourself.
- You have to recognize the stress signals from your body-mind and follow through.
- During stressful times, it’s especially important to reduce the stress in your life.
- Part of your job as a business person is taking care of yourself.
Article in The Telegraph about stress and heart attacks: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/11/scientists-finally-discover-stress-causes-heart-attacks-strokes
The Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Test: https://acestoohigh.com/got-your-ace-score/
My course- Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom: http://ProsperityPlace.com/rewire
Vitacost.com for vitamins