How to Overcome Habitual Underearning -TPS252
Today, I’m talking about habitual underearning. If you constantly feel that you haven’t got enough or aren’t earning enough, to change that habit, you have to look at the thoughts, beliefs, and emotions behind that habit. I talk about what it takes to change a long-standing habit – and it’s not about money.
- I give an update about the Group Energy Adjustments I have been
- Whatever you have been doing repetitively is a habit that can be changed.
- When you don’t get enough love and attention as a child, that carries over to adulthood, often as not getting not enough money,
- I tell the story of a woman has an underearning habit.
- Instead of saying issues, I’m going to say habit.
- In order to have a free-flow of financial energy, you may have to change how you perceive yourself.
- If you’ve always been a less-than-enough person, you have to learn how to be a more-than-enough person.
- Whenever there is a death or an abandonment, people often have financial problems.
- Notice when you say you can’t.
- If you think you can’t do something, figure out how you can.
- Can’t is your signal that you have a habit.
- Who will be if you give up your belief that you can’t.
- Everything about you is a habit.
- Changing your self-concept doesn’t happen quickly.
- Ask yourself how you can build new neural pathways and a new habit.
- When you try to bury your emotions, it’s hard to find solutions.
- You aren’t doing anything wrong and there’s nothing wrong with you. You just have habits that can change.
- I use the principles of Be Set Free Fast and the Power Word Technique to reprogram my subconscious.
- In order for your life to change, you have to change.
- You have to adapt to your new way of being.
- Developing new habits takes time and it helps to have support.
- My course Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom offers both information about changing habits and ongoing support.
To be notified about the Group Energy Adjustments go to http://ProsperityPlace.com/energy