Do You Know Your Income Potential? TPS220
The question that goes to my mind is do you know what your income potential is? The concept is so far beyond what a person might be earning presently and it’s really just a fantasy number. What are your goals? Are your goals realistic? It has taken me 75 years to get here. Good thing is, I don’t think it has to take you that long.
- Your income potential will change as you go through internal growth and changes.
- You can be earning more without trying a whole lot higher and harder.
- I had this feeling that what had to happen in order for me to generate more income was for me to be doing the thing that I really love.
- The higher income is congruent with who you become.
- Everything happens at the right time.
- There’s no doubt in my mind that I’m going to get to where I’m going.
- When you’re starting out you don’t know what you don’t know .
- You can’t reach your income potential until you get a little experience under your belt.
- I’m making this declaration that I’m in the right place now to do what I’m supposed to do.
- Use what you have available.
- Prosperity is so much more than how much money you’re making.
- Until I got back to the home within myself I knew that I wasn’t quite there yet.
- There’s a lot you have to learn. You can’t do it in a hurry.
- You have to be in the place of knowing.