Jim Palmer Smart Marketing and Business Building TPS092
My guest today is Jim Palmer who is a marketing and business building expert and in-demand coach. He is the founder of the Dream Biz Academy and Dream Business Coaching and Mastermind Program. Jim is the host of Newsletter Guru TV, the hit weekly web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners, and he is also the host of Stick Like Glue Radio, a weekly podcast based on Jim’s unique brand of smart marketing and business building strategies. Jim is best known internationally as the Newsletter Guru and creator of No Hassle Newsletters, the ultimate “done-for-you” newsletter marketing program used by hundreds of clients in nine countries.
Jim’s latest book is called Decide.
- Jim started his first business in 2001 and one day realized he had no life outside of his business. So he decided to go online, which is where he does business now.
- Content marketing is the best way to attract customers and it’s best to use multiple platforms.
- Every successful business is based on building value and the power of relationships.
- Jim debunks the “make six-figures in 90 days” marketing approach.
- In the early years of your business, you have to be willing to put skin in the game and bet on yourself.
- Nothing worth having comes easily – otherwise everyone would be rich and successful.
- Mindset is really important – it’s the fuel that moves your business forward.
- Some people are better than others at making decisions.
- Successful business owners seem to have an uncanny ability to spot opportunity and then decide and move on.
- Indecision is slowing your process and is not a good thing when starting your business.
- Decide that your need for perfection is not going to get in the way of your progress.
- To build a successful business, you have to have tenacity and be willing to get knocked down at times.
- Jim had problems speaking and did everything he could to become the terrific speaker he is today.
- Squishyville is where ideas go to die.
- Indecision is like dragging an anchor around.
Jim’s book – free. Download at www.DecideforSuccessBook.com
Jim’s main website https://thenewsletterguru.com
The Dream Biz Academy https://dreambizacademy.com
Stick Like Glue Radio – https://www.getjimpalmer.com/category/podcasts/
Jim’s Weekly TV Show https://www.newsletterguru.tv/