Finding Inner Peace as the Chaos Unfolds – TPS275
I recorded this episode on Monday, as the tragedy in Texas was still unfolding. I’m finding it hard not to talk about the deep sadness I feel as I witness the suffering, even though I was expecting the chaos. In this episode, I talk about what I see is happening from a more detached point of view.
- There’s great divide as we experience challenges to our democracy.
- Talk about why I have been anticipating the chaos.
- With chaos comes uncertainty, which leads to fear.
- There is a great divide as our democracy is challenged. Yet I find it difficult to get into a state of fear or hate.
- On a deep inner level, I believe that whatever we are going through is what we need in order to become who we’re becoming.
- One of the big problems is seeing people as “other.”
- What aren’t we talking about that isn’t out in the open so we, as a country, can heal.
- So many things we counted on in the past seem to be disappearing.
- There’s a tendency to see the white supremacists as the other when they are often wounded children who are looking for connection.
- We can’t eliminate hate and criminality by locking people up.
- If we all could approach our problems with love, caring, and forgiveness, it can turn things around.
- Am I leading with love?
- Can I see the white supremacists as wounded children and not just as the other.
- If you want peace and are acting towards it, you are helping the world move towards peace.
- People don’t hurt each other unless they hurt inside.
- Love yourself, let go, connect.
- You can’t feel safe unless you feel connected.
- If you crave peace, then you’re a peacemaker. Be peace.
- What can you do to put aside your fear?
- It’s important to connect with others who share our views.
- Making more money is not going to make your life better. It will only make it more complicated.
Heal Your Money Shame & End Underearning – www.ProsperityPlace.com/shame
Sign up for notifications about my Group Energy Adjustments – www.ProsperityPlace.com/energy