Energy Flow and Your Income w/Joan Sotkin TPS197
Because I want to increase my sphere of influence, I have to do something to alter the energy flow in my life. If I don’t, I’ll stay where I am. So, I decided to get rid of everything I wouldn’t take with me if I were moving.
- I’ve gotten rid of a lot of office things, journals and more.
- It’s getting rid of things in the nooks and crannies that can alter your energy.
- I share about letting go of things from my past.
- If you’re going to change your financial identity, you have to change your energy.
- The idea is to create empty space so new things can come in.
- When the energy shifts, you can draw in new clients and opportunities.
- Take a look at the energy in your life: your home, food, clothes and more.
- What kind of condition is your car in?
- Are the colors in your life dull or bright?
- The energy of the colors you wear make a difference.
- You can control the energy in your life.
- All these things are energy and affect your life and financial outcomes.
- The energy you give out affects the energy of what comes to you.
- If you feel stuck, then something in your life has to change. Start with your house.
- As you let go of stuff, you may feel uncomfortable because it’s a new energy flow.
- Exercise and meditation will affect your energy flow.
- Make small changes on a daily basis.
Debra Cox’s site – www.debcox.com