Elaine Heney: Make Money Selling T-Shirts with Merch by Amazon -TPS245
Elaine Heney grew her Merch by Amazon business to six figures, selling over $128,295 with profit of $53,000 in her first 10 months . Elaine is the CEO of Merch Entrepreneur and host of the Merch Entrepreneur podcast. Over the last 3 years, Elaine is also a best selling author, international keynote speaker, movie producer, Amazon FBA Seller and a Merch by Amazon consultant. She has also published over 300 mobile apps across Amazon, Apple & Google, and enjoyed over 20 million app downloads and over 50 #1s worldwide. She has been featured in the Huffington Post, BBC, CNN, Entrepreneur.com and Forbes.
- Elaine explains what Merch by Amazon is and how it works.
- Merch by Amazon is all about creating t-shirts for print on demand. Amazon takes care of everything except creating the designs.
- Not having to invest in inventory is a great way to build the business.
- Getting the right designs is key because Amazon wants you to prove yourself.
- Seasonal and holiday designs sell well on Merch by Amazon.
- Elaine has over 2,000 designs on Merch and puts up 5 designs a day.
- Buzztouch.com is the site that Elaine uses to design her apps.
- One of Elaine’s strengths is that she sees opportunities and follows through.
- The best way to scale a business is to use platforms that have a lot of users and traffic.
- The key is to do what feels right and not worry about making mistakes.
- There’s many years during which Merch will expand to other products.
- A lot of designs that sell on Amazon are just words.
Elaine’s site : www.MerchEntrepreneur.com.
Elaine’s MerchEntrepreneru Course – Check it out. Lots of great information.
To do a trademark search – www.uspto.gov
Plan an app on www.Buzztouch.com
Merch by Amazon Facebook Group has links to other good groups. It’s a place where people ask questions and get advice. Useful information.
To see what sells on Amazon – www.MerchRearch.com
On the sidebar, under Brands, click More and you’ll see a list of the best-selling brands.