Developing a Process that Works TPS216
In this episode, I discuss different creative processes and I share the process I go through. Some people work organically, others very linearly. You have to find what works for you. And remember, it’s never too early or late to get started.
- It’s important to not rush.
- My way of doing it is to get ideas, start producing and wait, and refine, and wait and refine and wait and refine.
- I’ve said this a dozen times at least—wherever you are today is getting you where you’re going.
- The world is going through cataclysmic changes. Allyou can do is pay attention and decide how you’re going to function and thrive today.
- If you feel stuck , it’s very possible that you’re not listening to your inner voice that’s telling you what to do today.
- There is no done until you’re done.
- It’s really important to recognize how your process works.
- The process is so important. What’s your process?
- Don’t deny what your actual process is. That’s part of getting to know yourself and getting to express yourself.
- After you have done something, look back and say how did that go? Is this really me? Did I enjoy the process? Did I enjoy what I was doing?
- The bottom-line is if you’re not enjoying what you’re doing, then you’re doing somebody else’s job.
- You are going to make mistakes and you have to get used to making mistakes.
- It’s never too late.