The Power Word Technique is used to reprogram your subconscious so you can let go of old beliefs, emotions, and behaviors that are holding you back. Learn how to apply it to issues such as procrastination. Read more
If you think you should be earning more or have any discomforts about your money, listen to this episode. Read more
The Identity Factor is a mechanism that kicks in each time you attempt to make a major change in your life. In this episode you’ll learn why the Identity Factor causes resistance and so-called self-sabotage and how to get beyond it’s effects. Read more
- Entrepreneurs have a lot of fear that causes them to avoid dealing with their money.
- Fear of the unknown, running out of money, not knowing what to do.
- What you need to have a business that is balanced.
- The advantages of keeping track of your money. Read more
- Uncertain times exacerbate fear
- Fear is about the future.
- Financial fear is not dependent on how much money you have.
- Financial fear is never about money, but about the consequences of not having money.
- At the base of the fears are emotions such a shame, guilt, deprivation, and the fear of being alone. Fear of losing face or losing your position.
- Another base for fear is behaviour learned from parents.
- People worry because they think if they stop worrying, everything will fall apart. Read more
Great utility for remembering passwords that syncs across devices. www.Roboform.com (Affiliate Link)
Highlights from Today’s Episode
- You can’t build a successful business if you have a lousy relationship with money!
- Signs of both a good and bad relationship with money
The 5 Keys are:
- Count your money
- Be aware of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions about money and wealth Read more
Tip of the Week:
If you use a Kindle or read Kindle books on the Kindle App, you may have tried to copy your highlights and discovered that you can’t do this. However, there is a way to copy your highlights and notes. Here’s how:
Go to https://kindle.amazon.com and sign into your account.
On the top Navigation bar is a link that says Your Highlights. Click this link and you will see all of your Kindle books and the highlights you have made. You can now copy the text and use however you wish.
I head this on Ray Edwards Podcast
This is the first episode The Prosperity Show Podcast. Lots of new and interesting information.
The show presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. There will be a combination of my sharing information along with periodic guests, tips to help you grow your business and much more.
What you’ll learn from this podcast series: Read more