You have probably hoped or wished for more money. If you haven’t prepared for actually dealing with more money than you are accustomed to having, there’s a good chance that you are going to make bad financial decisions and the new money won’t last long. Read more
Do you focus a lot on trying to “manifest” a lot of money, or are you a follower of the Law of Attraction? In this episode, I show how this kind of focus is often about lack. “Manifest” and “abundance” can be hungry words when accompanied by longing. Read more
As a business owner or practitioner, it’s to your advantage to be comfortable talking about money. In this episode, you’ll learn what the advantages are and how to do a better job of talking about money, especially if you suffer from Financial Vagueness Syndrome. Read more
Danny Iny of FirepoleMarketing.com talks about how to use failure as a positive force, what it’s like having to deal with a $40K/month nut, the importance of managing cash flow, and what entrepreneurs need to know in order to succeed. Read more
Measuring success by one’s financial bottom line is in fashion now, and many people dream of having large sums of money, thinking that this will allow them to feel happy and free.
More than once, I’ve heard the expression, “It’s an abundant universe,” and that whatever you want is just there for the taking. There IS abundance in the physical world, but that doesn’t mean that everybody has the capacity to generate large sums of money. Read more
If you think you should be earning more or have any discomforts about your money, listen to this episode. Read more
- Entrepreneurs have a lot of fear that causes them to avoid dealing with their money.
- Fear of the unknown, running out of money, not knowing what to do.
- What you need to have a business that is balanced.
- The advantages of keeping track of your money. Read more
- Uncertain times exacerbate fear
- Fear is about the future.
- Financial fear is not dependent on how much money you have.
- Financial fear is never about money, but about the consequences of not having money.
- At the base of the fears are emotions such a shame, guilt, deprivation, and the fear of being alone. Fear of losing face or losing your position.
- Another base for fear is behaviour learned from parents.
- People worry because they think if they stop worrying, everything will fall apart. Read more