Build a Wealth Habit -TPS242
I recently read an article that said that 45% of US deaths from heart disease, stroke and diabetes are caused by overeating and not eating nutritious foods. So I started thinking that both health and wealth are choices we make and those choice lead to our life outcomes. In this episode I talk about developing the habit of wealth.
- When you know that sugar is bad and you eat it anyhow, you are making a decision against health.
- It’s common knowledge that to build wealth, you have to spend less than you earn and invest the rest.
- Our habitual thoughts, beliefs and emotions affect our ability to make effective decisions.
- When your brain is overloaded with information, you can’t make effective decisions.
- It’s a good idea to talk to someone else when trying to make a big decision.
- You have to make choices that support your decision to build wealth.
- What simple decisions can I make to move towards wealth?
- Not everything you try is going to work out, but you have to try.
- Choose software for keeping track of your money.
- Wealthy people tend to be frugal and pay attention to their money.
- Many new business owners don’t realize what the realities of running a business are.
- You have to recognize your own resistance and overcome it.
- What habits are you willing to develop that will help you build wealth?
- Without discipline you won’t become wealthy.
- Discipline doesn’t come naturally. You have to develop it.
- How much of your own energy are you willing to invest in your business?
- Surround yourself with people who know more than you do.
- Start with small, simple, gradual steps
- What simple steps can I take today that I’m willing to follow through on in order to move forward?
Financial Freedom Formula – A Holistic Blueprint for Success – One of my courses. A good place to start.
The Prosperity Show Interview with J.D. Roth about taking care of money.
https://www.Zapier.com– Connect a wide range of software and applications to make your business more efficient.
www.Infusionsoft.com –Sophisticated contact management and email delivery system.
www.Sitegound.com – The hosting company I’m using now.
My new course, Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom