Bill Lamond: A Master at Listening to His Inner Voice-TPS233
My guest today is going to help set the tone for 2017. Bill has had a very interesting spiritual life. On this episode he shares a lot of it and how his life has been guided by his inner voice. Bill, a former psychotherapist in private practice is a personal coach who works with women leaders. A popular presenter and speaker, Bill mesmerizes audiences with his vision of a new way to live without any compromise to the pleasure of your life that uses your unique talents as your special contribution to the world you live in.
- Bill not only got “the message” from his inner guidance, he followed his direction.
- We talk about how the inner voice can help use deal with our fears.
- You can’t get good answers from your inner voice if you are in fear.
- Bill talks about the mindset that keeps people hungry. (He’s very active in the movement to stop hunger.)
- We talk about what a fearful person has to do to see their position from a different point of view.
- The media bombards us from fear, so Bill doesn’t listen to it.
- I ask Bill what people can do today to overcome their fear.
- Everyone is connected, even if we don’t realize it.
- If you are willing to watch the drama, it’s easier to let go of the fear.
- People have to be willing to get out of the fear.
- You can’t stop emotions from coming up, but you can make choices as to how to deal with them.
- Bill is interested in working with women leaders who want to make a difference in the world.
- It’s time for women to open up their own ability to lead.
- Being a leader means taking responsibility for what you are creating.
- Bill realized he had to increase the pleasure in his life.
- Ask yourself, “Who do I have to be in order to be leader in this movement?”
- If something doesn’t work, keep trying.
Bill’s site www.Bill-Lamond.com
Site about my book The Search for Connection: A Spiritual Journey to Physical, Emotional, and Financial Health
Find the book on Amazon.com