Action VS Desire TPS212
Desire doesn’t get you anywhere. No matter how much you want something, you have to take action in order to get it but often people don’t know where to start.I want to help people live their dream and, in this episode I talk about taking those first steps, which can be the most difficult. You have to decide on what step to take.
- If you’re having trouble deciding what to do, you might want to have a conversation with someone who has already done it.
- One of the greatest antidotes to inaction is talking to someone else.
- Often, what keeps people from moving forward is habitual feelings of aloneness.
- Not taking action is as significant as not expressing your feelings.
- Create a simple plan.
- If you are having trouble moving forward, sit down and write: Who do I want to appeal to? Who do you want to work with? Where can you find them? How can you reach them? What is the pain point that you want to resolve for them?
- People hire you because of the results. They don’t care how you get the results.
- Not everything you try is going to work.
- Success comes to the people who never give up. Their desire is strong enough that they’re willing to try whatever they have to do.
- If you are unable to take the action you need to take, then make sure you have enough knowledge.
- Remember, it’s really about the habits that you have, because everything about you is a habit.
- If you’re not getting the results that you want today then you have to take action to do something different.
- Desiring does not make it happen. You have to take action.
- Let go of the fear of becoming something you’ve never been before.
- What one action are you willing to take today to move forward?
Learn about Tips for Prosperous Living here