My Year of Living Dangerously TPS231
Every year at this time, I give a talk at The Celebration, the spiritual group in Santa Fe that I belong to. This year’s talk was My Year of Living Dangerously. It’s about having the courage to listen to my inner voice.
- I talk about the Courage Club that I started when I was 10 and learned that whatever I did had no fatal consequences.
- Life is more interesting if you push it a little.
- You can pretty much figure out a solution to every problem.
- I’ve always felt there was always someone to catch me.
- The most courageous thing I’ve ever done is to listen to my inner voice.
- Learning to meditate has taught me not to fear the future.
- I no longer feel fear or anger, and it takes courage to live in this peaceful place.
- Living in a rapidly changing world, all I can do is wait for instructions.
- I talk about the chances I’ve taken this year doing things that allowed me to express myself.
- The book I just published took a lot of courage. I talk about the process I went through to write and publish the book.
- It takes courage to wait.
- People are often afraid to listen to their inner voice.
- If I’m the least bit concerned financially, I use the phrase A large sum of money from an unexpected source.
- The theme for next year is The Courage to Express Your Personal Power
- What are we capable of doing if we step out of our comfortable lives.
- I’m not going to hide me any more. It’s time to write another story.
The Power Plunge on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dfoaVOjqCXA
The Celebration: www.TheCelebration.org