When You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know TPS183
Something that often trips up entrepreneurs is when they don’t know what they don’t know. The question is, how can you find out what you don’t know? In this episode, I give examples of the problems that can arise from lack of knowledge and I offer some actions you can take to minimize problems.
- I share how not knowing that I needed to learn about cash flow management caused a business failure for me.
- People often hire people to build a website and it doesn’t work out because of lack of knowledge.
- Even when you do due dillegence, you can have negative results.
- It’s a good idea to find someone in a business like yours and is willing to share what they didn’t know.
- With information marketing, there are a lot of claims made that might not be true.
- Talk to someone who has no investment in your business or your decisions.
- Ask, what don’t I know and who can help me find the answers I need?
- I share problems I ran into when building www.NMNaturalHealing.com
- It’s important to keep in mind that it’s what you don’t know that can get you into trouble.
- When I did a Jeff Walker launch, it wasn’t very successful.
- There’s no way of knowing what the results of a project are going to be.
- There’s no easy answer as to how to make it work every time.
- Do as much research as you can and then act.
- Connect to people in your industry and ask questions.
- You do have to learn how to manage money.
- You’re the one you have to deal with the most.
- When you think you know what you’re doing and you don’t, you’ll get in trouble.
- Be a constant learner.
- There’s so much information available that it can be overwhelming.
- Leave time each week for learning.