Wes Pinkston: How His Inner Journey Has Informed His Life – TPS235
Wes Pinkston is an Entrepreneur and Transformational Business/Life Coach. At the age of 29, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. He is now devoted to understanding, integrating and deepening that transformation, which has marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Weaving together both Western and Eastern influences, he is able to guide his client’s through their journey in all phases of life.
- Wes realized that he took on a lot of habits and beliefs of his parents and things didn’t really make sense to him.
- When he moved from Beverly Hills to San Diego, he felt more in tune with his inner rhythm.
- The consumerism game is finite.
- Wes had no background in spirituality, but knew to sit quietly and study spiritual literature.
- The key is tuning into the moment to find your answers.
- Wes had the luxury of not having to worry about externals.
- His time tuning into the inner world has changed his approach to business.
- Being contented with what he had is important to Wes.
- You can only go as deep with your clients as you go with yourself.
- People in Wes’s generation are “getting it” faster than previous generation.
- Everything is complexifying.
- Can you maintain your equanimity in a time of constant change.
- “It’s all just happening.”
Wes’s site: www.WesPinkstonNow.com