The Value of Slowing Down – TPS210
Because I recently had hand surgery and have been in a cast for six weeks, I’ve had to deal with some major changes in my routine. I had two choices: I could be upset about what was going on or accept the situation and make the best of it. I really believe that whatever is happening is helping you get where you’re going, so I accepted. I had no choice but to slow down. In this episode, I talk about the benefits that I have reaped from this experience.
- I’ve been allowing things to emerge.
- When moving from one financial position into another, you’re actually changing the neural pathways in your brain- you’re changing habits.
- Everything about you is a habit.
- What you believe, how you think, how you feel is a habit.
- You’re just one big habit.
- There are lots of factors that go into how you behave and what you do. It has to do with your brain and how it’s wired.
- When you’re going to change, how you think, what you believe, how you feel and how you behave- you have to actually rewire your brain.
- NeuralTransformation Technique™ is my new framework for my teachings. [Now being called Neural Pathway Reprogramming™)
- I have found myself at a different level by slowing down and not being concerned.
- It’s about slowing down and realizing that there’s no hurry.
- We tend to slow down naturally as we get older.
- Slowing down and paying attention to those inner messages can really be important for you.
- We can change the wiring of our brains with consistent effort.
- It doesn’t take long to move in the new direction and give yourself the support you need in order to overcome your resistance to change.