Tom Corson-Knowles: Success with E-Book and Kindle Publishing TPS194
Tom Corson-Knowles is the international bestselling author of The Kindle Publishing Bible and 19 other books.
- Tom makes his living as a writer – not an easy thing to do.
- Books are a low-priced product, so you have to sell a lot and sell other things.
- Tom focuses on building his personal brand.
- If you add as much value to your audience, they’ll come back to you.
- Tom’s real passion is reading and learning.
- Business labels don’t really tell who you are.
- In Internet marketing, quality often gets lost.
- I need to keep improving my product.
- When Tom started five years ago, it was easy to make money selling ebooks.
- No one can compete with you. Be the best you..
- Don’t focus on external stuff and what others are doing.
- Tom discusses how his upbringing led to the high-energy business person he has today.
- Tom reads an average of five books a week.
- People are consuming so much technology that they aren’t leaving space for their own creativity.
- Talks about how he works with people and the books he has written that are on Amazon.
- Tom really likes to be of service.
- The average person doesn’t realize that the whole Internet is monetized.
- People still have to get over their old habits and learn to use the Internet.
- Tom shares some ideas for getting started writing your book.
Free Training: www.EbbokPublishingSchool.com
Tom’s publishing site: www.tckpublishing.com
The Publishing Profits Podcast – www.publisingprofitspodcast.com