The Art of Asking for Money
- I only want to coach people who are willing to invest in themselves. For those who feel they can’t afford it, I have programs that cost less.
- When you offer a sliding scale, you’ll often draw in people on the lower end. Is that who you want to work with?
- You have to be open to people not accepting your price and not taking it personally.
- I share some of the pricing techniques I have used.
- Asking for money is tied in with your sales skills.
- I need to find out more about a client to see if I can really help them before quoting a price.
- I share my experience selling books door to door.
- Before giving a price, you need to qualify a prospect.
- You need to be sure your prospect has enough information to see the value of your offer.
- You can’t guess what the value is to your client unless you act.
- If you have trouble asking for money or if you are undervaluing yourself, you probably have to deal with emotions behind that trouble.
- You have to be detached from the results.
- If you get a lot of people saying no, you probably need to examine your sales process.