5 Simple Steps for Cleaning Up Your Money Mess
Entrepreneurs and professional practitioner, there’s help here if you:
- Want to make money, but hate to spend time with financial details
- Suffer from Financial Vagueness Syndrome and are unaware of your actual financial position
- Have a desire to expand your business or practice, but you aren’t sure if you can afford it
- Know that you’re spending too much
- Feel burdened by debt
- Want to clean up your money mess
Here’s the problem: Many entrepreneurs and professional practitioners are totally focused on the work they love to do. They want to earn money, but don’t know how to make money work for them.
Unfortunately, business and profits are about paying attention to your bottom line, which is not as complicated as you might think.
During this 75-minute teleclass, I’m going to show you simple steps you can take to ensure your successful financial future. You will learn:
- How to use technology to make taking care of your money easy.
- How to be able to prepare for tax time in 10 minutes!
- How to stop worrying because you are overspending or letting credit card charges get out of hand
- A simple way to stop overspending
- How to recognize the feelings that are keeping you from getting real about your finances
- And more
Teleclass Date: Wednedsday, September 26
Teleclass Time: Noon Pacific, 3 PM Eastern, 8 PM London Time
A recording will be made available
I hope you’ll join me for this information-packed almost-free teleclass that is part of our Improving Your Relationship with Money series.
The minimal investment of $10 is designed to make sure that you actually listen to this teleclass rather than just downloading and forgetting about it.
Our No-Risk Guarantee
We stand by the quality of all of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will issue a refund, no questions asked.
Remember: You can’t get wealthy or build a successful business or practice if you have a lousy relationship with money.