How to Set Feeling Goals w/Joan Sotkin TPS191
If you search Google for “goal setting,” you’re bound to come across how to set SMART goals. Most talk of goal setting is about setting doing goals, with no regard to the internal experience that accompanies such actions. In this episode I talk about setting feeling and being goals as a better way to achieve satisfaction.
- You can have lots of money and have all the things you want and still feel empty.
- How I feel about myself and the world around me has gone through a metamorphosis.
- For me, the goal was peace of mind.
- No matter what’s happening on the outside, I never lose my center.
- You have to learn the feelings you want to achieve.
- Meditation alone doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be in a peaceful place.
- You come to a place of wealth with all of the issues you’ve been carrying with you.
- Once you set feeling goals, you can teach yourself the feeling.
- I share how I taught myself to feel touched.
- Focus on what’s working and what’s going right.
- Every time you feel contracted, take a deep breath and allow yourself to expand.
- Who you are has to be congruent with what you want
- Money has to be cared for just like people.
- You don’t have to have a lot of money to feel wealthy.
- We’re all evolving and can’t stay still.
- You have to decide what you want to feel like.
- Are you willing to intercept your uncomfortable emotions and learn to feel something else?
- Commit to becoming the person you want to be.
WEBINAR: How to Save Time & Money with These Simple Technology Tips. Register here