Rock Thomas: Principles of Success that He Follows TPS170
Rock Thomas is a lifetime entrepreneur, real estate mogul, radio personality, and peak performance trainer. He is the author of The Power of Your Identity and leads a seminar entitled Inside the Millionaire Mindset & Six Keys to Success. He recently released a 90-Day Program, The Top 10 Rules of Success, and he is Chief Visionary Officer of GoBundance, a tribe of healthy, wealthy, generous men who lead epic lives.
Rock currently owns 2 Keller Williams real estate franchises in Montreal. His former six franchises sold a billion dollars of real estate annually and were voted the top-producing offices for the 10 years he was running them.
- People are so overloaded with information that they often feel lost.
- Most people can’t function unless they have some certainty around their finances.
- Certainty is about believing that you will find a way.
- Most people don’t know who they are and have a low self-image.
- You can choose your own identity. Design the role you want to live.
- We don’t learn to love ourselves, and we keep looking for others to love us.
- To teach not taking things personally, I’d refer them to The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- Incremental progress is more important than quick growth.
- Higher levels of awareness lead to less frustration.
- Mastery comes from repetition.
- The real endgame for most people is connection, touch, and love.
- Lack of self-esteem and lack of touch in childhood leads to using money and success as a vehicle for raising self-esteem.
- We’re programmed to believe that we need the fancy car to feel good about ourselves.
- We’re pretty dumb as guys. When we see something pretty our caveman instincts kick in.
- A lot of people mix up attention for love.
- I want to have both love and money.
- There are always beliefs about money.
- Rock has 16 different streams of income.
- First is making money, second is managing it, third is investing it.
- Only 2% of Americans execute their ideas.
- Success principles are universals.
- Until the people I hired worked on their mindset, they couldn’t really succeed.
Social Media Links
Rock Thomas on Twitter: @
Rock Thomas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rockt1