Replay: Cliff Feigenbaum: Investing with Your Values TPS196
Cliff Feigenbaum is the founder and publisher of GreenMoney, an award-winning and trusted eJournal and website on sustainable investing and business. GreenMoney has been publishing on these topics and financial literacy since 1992. Cliff is the co-author of “Investing with Your Values: Making Money and Making a Difference” In 2013 Cliff was named one of the top 100 people in Trustworthy Business by Trust Across America.
Before the interview, I share an experience I had the day before Thanksgiving that proved to me how true it is that we create our life stories, and how, when you do the inner work, it puts you in a position to have positive outcomes.
Interview with Cliff Feigenbaum:
- What aligning your money with your values means.
- Prosperity and sustainability go together.
- How the Mt. Helen eruption affected his father and, eventually, Cliff.
- Cliff spent his 20s getting into debt and his 30s getting out of debt.
- The Green Money Journal started because Cliff’s financial needs weren’t being met and he decided to do something about it.
- The evolution that Green Money has gone through. The December issue is the 100th
- Green Money is a solutions-oriented publication that is entirely online.
- More and more companies are having the sustainability conversation.
- Using his wealth to sustain his health.
- Paying attention to how the people and animals who grow and prepare our food are treated.
- Cliff shares some ideas for starting investing in sustainable and responsible investing.
- Learn one new thing about money and investments every day.
- Shareholder activism.
- Why Cliff is optimistic about the future, especially our energy future.
- Community banks that are contributing to change.
Cliff’s site: www.GreenMoney.com
Social Media Links:
Cliff Feigenbaum on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cliff.feigenbaum
Cliff Feigenbaum on Twitter: @