Rene Brent : Healing in the Subconscious TPS229
Rene Brent is Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, an #1 International Bestselling author of the book How Big Is Your BUT?, international speaker and on faculty of The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy. Rene has been an RN for over 25 years and has worked in ICU, Trauma/ER and Recovery Room. She helps her clients use the power of the deep inner mind to release blocks and reach personal and professional goals.
- When Rene wanted a third child and couldn’t get pregnant she sought the help of a hypnotherapist and with visualization and some clearing, she got pregnant the following month.
- She realized the subconscious mind is not going to let you become something you disagree with.
- Rene knew that she wanted to help people and herself with hypnotherapy.
- She helps people understand that they’re filtering through the subconscious mind.
- The mind affects the body every day.
- The subconscious is 95% our emotion, beliefs, our experiences.
- If you’re not learning how to manage the subconscious mind, you’re not driving your own car.
- When you heal your inner child with love, acceptance, understanding and awareness, it changes the echo.
- You have to be in a present state so things can come through.
- All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
- It’s hard to move forward when you’re holding on to something.
- The body is the GPS for emotions and subconscious mind.
- In hypnosis, you get an agreement for a new plan then reprogram the plan and the behaviour shifts.
- When you trust that you can handle whatever comes your way, your possibilities are endless.
- We all have a “yes” and a “no” that shows up in our body.
- Learn to listen to the quietness of the subconscious mind, and you will feel more at ease and at peace.
Check out Joan’s courses here.