Plan for Your Success in 2016 w Joan Sotkin TPS153
This is a great time of year to review what you’ve accomplished over the past 11 months and develop a strategy for moving forward in 2016. In this episode, I give you some tips about what to evaluate and what steps take.
- What do you want your life to look like for the next 12 months?
- Ask yourself what you want to be doing, feeling, earning etc.
- Get a handle on where you’ve been and where you want to go.
- A mission statement can help you focus your strategic planning.
- You have to be solving a problem for your audience.
- Do you understand the market you are trying to reach?
- If you need to reach more people in your market, how are you going to do it?
- You need a realistic idea of how you are going to reach your goals
- It’s important to bring people into your life so you can feel more connected.
- How are going to feel more connected next year?
- Talking to yourself is not the most creative way to build a business.
- Stuck comes from not paying attention to your inner signals.
- Make a commitment to connect to like-minded people.
- How many times a week are you going to meet with other people?
Freedom from Financial Struggle Program. (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Article: What Should a Mission Statement Say?
Do a Google search for how to write a mission statement for business