Nick Loper: The Advantages of Starting with a Side Hustle TPS182
Nick Loper helps people earn money outside of their day job. He’s an author, online entrepreneur, and life-long student in the game of business. His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at SideHustleNation.com, a growing community and resource for aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs.
- We discuss how Nick came up with the concept of a side hustle.
- Having a side hustle makes it possible to see some income before taking the big leap into entrepreneurship.
- Nick shares the skills anyone needs to make a side hustle work.
- Try to find a balance between what you know and what your customers want.
- One of the ideas at SideHustleNation.com is to use an existing marketplace like ebay.com , etsy.com, fiverr.com, amazon.com, udemy.com and others.
- In order to make the leap, you have to be willing to take a risk.
- Your financial house has to be in order.
- There were so many ups and downs that I couldn’t have imagined.
- Nick talks about a stressful time he had with his first business.
- Be more diversified in order to avoid sudden financial crises.
- Nick talks about his book Work Smarter, which has a large list of resources for working online
- Every expert was once a beginner.
- Build something of value and ask, What else can I help you with?
- Get clarity on why you are creating a side hustle.
Nick’s site www.SideHustleNation.com
Work Smarter: 500+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals:
The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
Social Media Links
Nick Loper on Facebook: https://facebook.com/sidehustlenation
Nick Loper on Twitter: @
Nick Loper on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NickLoper/
Nick Loper on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sidehustle/