Jason Treu: How Your Emotions Affect Business Relationships TPS148
Jason True is a top business and executive coach, and sales trainer. He’s a leading expert on human behavior, influence, and networking. At the heart of his strategy is the understanding that people and your relationships are your true “wealth.”
His bestselling book, Social Wealth, the how-to-guide on building personal and professional relationships, has sold more than 30,000 copies and has been #1 in four business and self-help categories.
- Emotions are driving the car and cognition is in the back seat.
- When you really understand how powerful your emotions are, you can take your business and your life to a new level.
- It’s so hard for people to look in the mirror and tell themselves that they love themselves.
- You can’t build a business without good relationships and you can’t build relationships if you don’t have a good relationship with yourself.
- When you start looking at your emotions, you see that your life is about pattern recognition.
- It all starts in your childhood. If you understand the patterns, you can change your life.
- A lot of people just need to learn how to look into themselves.
- Being authentic and sharing your fears, opens relationships.
- You have to go out there and ask for what you want.
- Jason became disenchanted working in corporate and had some traumas in his personal life, which caused him to look in the direction he is moving in now.
- He had a moment of clear decision that stimulated his life changes.
- Sometimes, you have to step up and help other people.
- You have to be accountable and take consistant action
- Life is a zig and zag, it’s not linear.
- Curiosity about yourself and what goes on inside of you is crucial.
- We are all conspiracy theorists – we make up stories about how people are reacting to us and none of that is true.
- You don’t know what’s going on with people, so why not think of the positive.
- It’s key to understand your limiting beliefs.
- It’s essential to get help. Successful people all have support.
- Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Get advice who have gone before you.
- Find someone who you aspire to be.
- To find real help you have to be really honest with yourself.
- When working with my clients, I always start with the internal issues.
- If you aren’t attracting the right people, start by looking inside of yourself.
Jason’s site www.BeExtraordinary.TV
Social Media Links
Jason Treu on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeExtraordinaryNow/
Jason Treu on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontreu
Jason Treu on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+JasonTreu/posts
Jason Treu on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jasontreu/
Jason Treu on Instagram: https://instagram.com/jasontreu/
Jason Treu on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jasontreucoaching