J V Crum III: Helping You Earn Millions TPS154
J V Crum III helps entrepreneurs grow six and seven figure conscious businesses that combine making high profits with making a positive impact. He is a speaker, coach, Huffington Post Columnist, and best-selling author of Conscious Millionaire: Grow Your Business by Making a Difference. He hosts the top-ranking Conscious Millionaire Podcast and is Founder of www.ConsciousMillionaire.com, a global coaching and wealth product business. He holds an MBA, JD, Masters in Psychology, and has built and sold successful companies.
- We talk about what differentiates a conscious business person from everyone else.
- First-stage capitalism is about producing and/or selling things without awareness of the effect on people.
- In second-stage capitalism you’re concerned about adding value or uplifting.
- With collaboration, everybody can win.
- Conscious business people are heart driven.
- The heart part is more about right-brain thinking while the money piece is more left-brain.
- Someone can have a great vision, but they’re missing the left-brain part.
- You have to choose one group of people to market to.
- Profitable businesses can fail if they don’t have good cash flow
- There are people who start a business who are money averse.
- Belief shifts often have to happen in order for you to succeed.
- Do you want to stay in your current position or are you willing to change?
- We talk about why people often revert back to where they were.
- It can be scary to put the necessary pieces in place to build your business.
- You have to be able to think strategically and take a certain amount of risk.
- Every business person I know has been through some kind of catastrophe.
- Education teaches you how to make distinctions.
- Students today are not taught critical thinking skills.
- How you feel about someone is not a good basis for making a decision about them.
- A lot of people have a big vision but not the steps as to how they are going to get there.
- Foundation work can be done in 30 days with some focus.
- For the new entrepreneur, getting help is essential. It’s always cheaper to work with an expert.
- Only hire people who can show examples similar to what you are looking for.
- Have only one kind of relationship with someone.
J V’s Wealth Formula: www.ConsciousMillionaire.com/wealthformula
J V’s Main Site: www.ConsciousMillionaire.com
Social Media Links
J V Crum III on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jvcrum
J V Crum on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JVCrum
J V Crum III on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jvcrum