Indigo Ocean Dutton: Build a Business that Is in Alignment with Your Spirit TPS086
Build a Business that Is in Alignment with Your Spirit:
Indigo Ocean Dutton is a prolific entrepreneur, social innovator and author. She is founder of Awaken Business Consulting, Aspiratech, and the Phone Buddies Online Peer Counseling Community. She is also the author of “Being Bliss” and “Micro Habits for Major Happiness.” The Awaken motto is, “Transform your business, transform your life,” because Indigo believes that the work we do in the world is an integral part of our path of spiritual awakening.
- Indigo asked herself, “What would I do if I didn’t have to worry about making money,” and Awaken Business Consulting was born.
- Our business is our feedback loop as to how we are doing with our spiritual practice.
- Let’s make sure that our business practices are in alignment with our spirit.
- Not everyone uses the same terminology when talking about “spiritual” or “higher consciousness.” It’s important not to be purist about the “spiritual” language you use and to be flexible to other people’s ways of understanding.
- “Some of the most spiritual people I have met don’t think of themselves as having spiritual practice”.
- It’s important not to just deal with surface issues and to go deeper and get in touch with your real self.
- For marketing, you have to meet people where they are.
- Her first business, Aspiratech, was very successful and allows her to do the work she wants to do now.
- Indigo shares how she went from working for $75 an hour to bringing in a $350,000 contract, plus developing an app that creates passive income for her.
- She looks for people who are willing to have fun running their business.
- Every business has a lifespan.
- Many people should be creating a lifestyle business rather than a business that can be sold.
- Stage 2 of business development is building something that you can sell.
- What keeps people from being who they are? They have a limited belief about who they are and what they can achieve.
- It helps to have someone else who believes in who you really are and give you permission to be you.
- Marketing is just a way of telling other how you can help them.
Indigo’s website. www.AwakenBusinessConsulting.com
Mention Prosperity Place or The Prosperity Show and get a discount when purchasing Indigo’s products.