How “Grit” Will Help You Reach Your Potential – Joan Sotkin TPS199
Today, I’m talking about the new buzzword, grit, which means having courage and resolve. I see that it’s discipline, determination, and a burning desire to succeed that really matter.
- I saw that I had to move forward, no matter what.
- Everything I did didn’t work out, but I know I had to be patient as I worked towards my goal.
- Discipline is what lets you keep moving forward.
- You can’t become wealthy without discipline and determination.
- We have many ways of rationalizing our actions.
- Mindfulness means become conscious of every decision you make.
- The decisions you make have to be made with your goal in mind.
- It’s important to recognize what’s going on internally that’s keeping you from making the right decisions.
- Learn how to make informed decisions.
- I wonder how people make the lifestyle decisions that lead to poor health.
- You have to decide how focused you want to be.
- What do you want the mental part of your life to be like?
- Every decision has an emotional component.
- In order to change your relationship with money, you have to change your relationship with yourself.
- In order to have grit, you need to find out what’s going on internally.
- Wealthy people make the disciplined decisions that support their health and wealth.
- If you want to earn to your full potential, you have to live to your full potential.
- Humans have so much more ability than they are willing to admit.
- You can develop grit.
Use this link to access my course, Financial Freedom Formula – A Holistic Blueprint for Success, for only $10. (Link includes the $10 discount.)