Gregg Swanson The Concept of Peak Performance: TPS206
Gregg Swanson is a leading mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual strength expert. He specializes in helping driven individuals including executives, business owners, solopreneurs, sales professionals, and health and fitness experts. Gregg has developed a unique and powerful approach to his mental strength training by aligning a person’s body, mind, and spirit so they can live a life of power, purpose, and passion. He has authored several books and over three hundred articles on the subjects of mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual strength. His podcast is the Warrior Mind Podcast.
- Gregg believes that your peak performance is dynamic, although it is fixed at certain periods of time.
- Gregg explains his concept called, the Complacent Zone, which is where people tend to procrastinate, or do some sabotaging or something that prevents them from going further.
- For Gregg peak performance is helping the individual break through that mental resistance to achieve that which they have never achieved before.
- Gregg outlines the difference between possibilities and probabilities.
- Our probability of what we are going to create is limited by our beliefs.
- To get past that comfort zone of this is who I am means that you must become a different person.
- Many people don’t break through their mental resistance because they don’t know who they are going to be once they do break through.
- People start to take action when they hit bottom.
- Most people are just recreating what they have done in the past.
- Gregg shares how he helps his clients break through their mental resistance.
- Your one year vision is just beyond your mental resistance.
- Gregg also looks at the emotions his clients are feeling as they take action towards becoming a new person.
- Maintaining the new vision is sometimes as difficult as breaking through the mental resistance.
- We set goals with our conscious minds. However, when we start to take action, the unconscious mind chooses our behavior for us.
- The mind controls our behavior and our results.
- The change that can happen when someone takes responsibility for their own actions is amazing.
- Try something that is not comfortable for you to help you to develop courage.
- Courage helps you to create the new you.
- Resistance can also be fear of what you have gained.
- Get a little bit better every day.
- We are good at creating stores that justify where we are.
- Often people are holding themselves back from a story that is not true.
Gregg’s website: warriormindcoach.com/blog
Social Media Links:
Gregg Swanson on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WarriorMindCoach
Gregg Swanson on Twitter: @
Gregg Swanson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/greggswanson/
Gregg Swanson on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mlmexec/
Gregg Swanson on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mindcoach/