Gene Hammett: No Failure Is Big Enough to Keep You From Success TPS54
Gene Hammett has a story that proves even a failure that costs you millions of dollars can’t block your success. Gene is not any old business coach; he is a business strategist who brings with him the experience of running two multi-million dollar businesses. He is fiercely committed to working with high-achieving leaders who want to lead with confidence and achieve financial freedom.
- Gene’s definition of financial freedom.
- How he made a fortune and lost it.
- He hated the business, even though he was making a lot of money. Problems with partners caused the downfall of the business, and Gene lost everything.
- It took him three years to get back on his feet after he had to close his business.
- Gene is a solutions-oriented person with lots of resiliency. He discusses how this has helped him.
- Gene works with high achieving leaders and aspiring leaders and sees that many leaders get stuck in learning mode and need help putting ideas into action.
- Most people don’t need any more learning or certifications to move their business forward.
- When he really got in touch with who he is and why he’s here, he gained a lot of confidence. The difficult times in life make it possible for this to happen.
- Can leadership be taught?
- Empathy is one of the most important traits of a leader.
- Gene helps people find “the bulls eye” of their business and who they serve. He talks about the emotional aspect involved with this.
- The difference between helping people and serving them.
- What people need most is not another certification or another program but a coach who can guide them.
- How having a coach has paid off for him, and why he will always have one.
Gene’s podcast: Leaders In the Trenches
On Twitter: @genehammett