How Expectations Affect Your Life Outcomes -TPS238
- Your subconscious is your autopilot.
- Your expectations have to be congruent with your habitual thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
- You might do affirmations for $10K income/month, but if your habit is longing, you’ll perpetrate the longing habit.
- Longing can be so much a part of you that you don’t know it’s there.
- I talk about my history with publishing Build Your Money Muscles.
- If you go into business with a history of business failures, you may have a subconscious expectation of failure.
- If you have failure identity, it’s important to look at that.
- It’s not only your expectations that matter, it’s also what others expect of you.
- When you make positive changes, those who know you might push back.
- So many people who expect the best get it, but that isn’t true for everyone.
- When you’ve had a bankruptcy, it takes time and effort to get over the failure.
- If you are disappointed in your results more often than you are satisfied, there’s something going on that goes beyond expectations.
- It’s important to learn to recognize your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
- I look at the difference between fantasy expectations and realistic expectations.
- Along with what you expect, you also have to understand the marketplace.
- Don’t simplify the mindset piece.
- You did what you did based on what you know today.
- If you aren’t getting what you expect, there’s something deeper going on.
- You have to be able to realistically asses your ideas and the marketplace.
- Don’t just go to one person for advice.
My new course: Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom