Developing a New Financial Identity w/Joan Sotkin TPS195
Today I’m talking about what it really takes to move into a new financial position. You have to create a new financial identity and live differently than you are now. So, if you’ve always been at just enough or less-than enough and want to move to more-than enough, you have to change a lot internally and externally.
- If you’ve been living at less-than enough there are probably self-image issues.
- If you have a conflicted relationship with money, that has to change.
- I give a suggestion for looking at where you are now and where you want to go.
- I go over the thoughts, beliefs, emotions and behaviors that are part of your financial identity.
- You can’t change your financial identity overnight.
- You have to alter your self-concept.
- “Act as if” doesn’t mean spend a lot of money.
- When you are aware that you feel contracted when thinking about money, imagine you are expanding.
- Write down the thoughts, beliefs, emotions and behaviors around money you want to develop.
- It’s hard to change your financial identity by yourself.
- Changing aloneness into feeling connected is a key to altering your financial identity.
- One of the best way to begin is by altering your financial behaviors.
- Taking care of your money is empowering.
- In order to handle wealth, you have to learn how to manage money.
- It’s hard to make rational business decisions if you don’t know your numbers.
- If you don’t take small steps in a new direction, you aren’t going to change your financial position.
- Who are you willing to be regarding money?
- Schedule a complimentary call with me at http://ProsperityPlace.com/call
Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money
Childhood Disrupted: How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology, and How You Can Heal
Quicken – A list of Quicken Products
Quickbooks – www.quickbooks.com
Freedom from Financial Struggle Program: www.FreedomFromStruggle.com (NO LONGER AVAILABlLE)