Create Your Self-Care Plan for 2016 – TPS157
This is the third in a series about getting ready for 2016. The first was about business planning, the second about planning for financial success and today’s episode is about making decisions about how you are going to take care of yourself next year. I look at a number of areas where you can consider upping your game.
- When you take yourself to a higher level, that will be reflected in your business.
- Treat yourself like a business with goals and plans.
- Make small changes so you don’t overwhelm yourself
- When you reach a level where you haven’t been before, it can be disorienting.
- If you aren’t exercising now, start small and walk for a few minutes. Get out in nature, if possible.
- Walking with someone else has greater benefits than walking alone.
- Set a goal for the year, then create a plan for reaching that goal. Look at the goal as an intention.
- Don’t criticize yourself if you don’t do it every day.
- Think about doing a series of stretches every day.
- If you have a lot of physical pain, there are probably alternative solutions. Consider chiropractic.
- You probably know which foods that you’re eating that aren’t good for you. Make a decision about which adjustments you’re going to make.
- Start by reading the labels on your food. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it.
- The effects of supplements can take time to click in.
- Stressing yourself and not getting enough sleep does not improve productivity.
- Decide if you want to be a healthy entrepreneur. It’s your choice.
- Your body can’t sustain constant stress. So use stress-release techniques and exercise.
- Meditation helps reduce stress.
- Doing nothing is doing something.
- It’s a good idea to have a prosperity buddy or to join a group so you have someone to whom you are accountable.
- Emotional awareness is the bottom line.
- Learning to like yourself is one of the most important things you can do.
- You can learn how to gradually change routines in order to become a better you.
In the free section of www.ProsperityPlace.com is Nourish Yourself for Health & Happiness and meditation instructions.