Do you ever wonder why, despite all of the work that you’ve done on yourself, that you are still earning less than you’d like, carrying those unwanted pounds, and/or feeling dissatisfied with your life?
Why do you continue to avoid behavior that you know could help you? Why do you sabotage yourself every time your life seems to be getting better?
I’ve heard the stories a thousand times:
- “I had money saved, but my car broke down and I had to use the money to fix it.”
- “Keeping track of my money felt great, but for some reason I stopped after a few months.”
- “I finally lost the extra 30 pounds I was carrying, then gained them back.”
- “I keep staring at the piles of paper in my office and want to clear the clutter, but I just can’t get myself to actually do it.”
- “Last year, I earned more than I ever did before, and now I’m right back where I was.”
- “No matter how much I earn, there never seems to be any extra.” Read more