Are You Ready to Express Yourself? TPS161
Wishing you all the best in 2016. During this episode I’m summing up what we looked at during this year of “The Courage to Be You” and where I see things going next year. Next year, the theme of this podcast will be The Courage to Express Yourself. I talk about the many ways this can be done online.
- In order to have an enjoyable, sustainable, and stress-free business, it has to be congruent with who you are.
- You also have to understand the marketplace.
- If you want to have a simple business without a lot of employees, you have to figure out how to make it work financially for you.
- It’s important to choose the right business model.
- As always, it’s best to have someone with whom you can share your ideas and get feedback.
- I’ve had to realize that my audience is a niche audience, and I had to learn to work within that niche.
- I had to get over my anticipation of rejection.
- This year, I really looked at how our need for connection and touch affects our decisions.
- Learning how to feel touched was one of my lessons.
- Find out what you really want and need.
- It took me a long time to create the perfect business for me, but along the way, I learned to be satisfied with whatever was happening.
- The more authentic I’m willing to be, the better my life works.
- Part of the agreement you have to make with yourself is that it’s ok not to be perfect all the time.
- Next year, the theme is The Courage to Express Yourself.
- How do you want to express yourself in terms of your business and what you are providing?
- The world is moving in the direction of online learning and I’m getting very interested in creating online learning courses.
- What you are sharing is what you’ve learned along the way.
- The Internet provides so many opportunities to express yourself – if you keep up with the trends.
- Whatever you want to do, there’s information online about how to do it.
- On this podcast, I’m going to examine many methods you can use in order to express yourself.
- If money and time were no object, what would you want to do?
- Don’t think you have to pick a topic and stick with it.
- What do really wish you can do, but are afraid to do it?
To schedule a complementary coaching call click here.