Action Is Your Key to Success TPS171
One of the main things that holds people back is lack of implementation of ideas. Only two percent of people actually implement their ideas. Coaches and others in the personal growth field know this to be true. In this episode, I talk about the importance of taking action on a daily basis.
- People are often afraid to implement their ideas because they fear a potentially negative outcome.
- Once you do something, you can evaluate the result and plan your next step.
- There’s a problem when you take the result of your action personally,
- If something doesn’t work out, it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you.
- Mistakes are just learning experiences.
- If you can’t handle mistakes, you’ll be in trouble with your business.
- Understand the marketplace before you do something.
- Find other people who have done what you’re planning and find out how it worked for them.
- If you don’t implement your ideas, you won’t get anywhere.
- Use taking action as a way to go inside and examine your feelings.
- Whatever you’re doing is a chance to examine your emotions.
- People who succeed are willing to take action.
- What’s keeping you from taking action?
- It takes time to get things right.
- There’s no one standard for getting things right.
- Keep asking yourself, what steps can I take today?
- As an entrepreneur, it’s important not to take things personally or compare yourself to others and to recognize when you are in a state of longing.
- You have to decide if you’ll allow your feelings and your story to hold you back.
- If you don’t give yourself a kick in the butt, you won’t move forward.
- Most people want their lives to change, but they don’t want to change.
- Very often we need someone else to point us in the right direction.
- What action are you willing to take that you’ve been putting off?
The Complete Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing Course 2016 When you click this link it will automatically discount the course to only $10!
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers