Kadena Tate: Accelerating Business Growth TPS162
Kadena Tate believes that authenticity has no competition. For the last decade, Kadena has taught service based entrepreneurs how to take who they are and what they know and package that into multiple offerings. As a business acceleration alchemist, Kadena’s work is designed to help you leapfrog the market and make the idea of competition irrelevant. Kadena will help you gain the confidence + clarity necessary to attract clients + cash + clout. Visit her online today at https://www.KadenaTate.com
- Katina knew when she was 7 years old that she should be an entrepreneur.
- She shares when she had the AHA about how she needs to charge for her services.
- Women are taught to be “outward facing” – taking care of others. Often women can’t see themselves has having the object of their desire.
- Men are taught to be competent and successful. Women are taught about relationships..
- I had to learn empathy.
- As women we need to recognize our natural gifts and build our businesses around those gifts.
- We are taught how to be followers not leaders.
- Men can use their feminine energy to be more creative.
- Women are inspired by doing meaningful work, not just working for money.
- Money is attracted to speed.
- High energy is very chaotic.
- To increase your income, you have to increase your energy.
- Money doesn’t move to people who need it. It moves to people who are willing to promote themselves and are proud of the value they bring.
- Anger was the fuel behind my decision to charge more.
- You’ll grow your business faster if you work with groups and ask questions.
- You have to believe in you before other people do.
- You’re free to make money in any way you want.
- Not having products to sell to my audience members is doing them a disservice.
- We are in business to solve problems. If you don’t know what problem you solve, you are probably undercharging.
- We don’t talk to our customers enough.
Kadena’s Site: www.KadenaTate.com
Social Media Links
Kadena Tate on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/50ShadesOfPaid/
Kadena Tate on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+KadenaTate/posts
Kadena Tate on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kadenatate/
Kadena Tate on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kadena
Kadena Tate on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/KadenaTate/
Kadena Tate on Twitter: @
Kadena Tate on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KadenaTate