Carri Drzyzga: A Natural Way to Eliminate Entrepreneurial Fatigue TPS152
Dr. Carri Drzyzga (Driz’ ga) is known internationally as ‘The Functional Medicine Doc’ – the go-to expert on finding the root causes of health problems so you can feel normal again. She is a chiropractor and naturopathic doctor, host of the popular podcast “The Functional Medicine Radio Show”, and author of the hit book Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments. Dr. Carri is the creator of Entrepreneurial Fatigue: How to Fuel Your Brain & Body for Entrepreneurial Success. Her private practice is Functional Medicine Ontario located in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Carri explains what functional medicine is and how she uses natural treatments to restore health.
- Typically, the first visit with a functional medicine doctor is an hour.
- Canada’s medical system does not pay for natural medicine.
- It’s often emotional stress that starts the disease process.
- Sustained stress causes the adrenal glands to become fatigued which affects 12 different body system.
- Her own health problems got Dr. Carri on the functional medicine track.
- My adrenals were on a flat line because of all of the stress I experienced.
- Carri took supplements, went on a gluten free diet, and treated a parasite she had in her gut.
- Humans don’t make the enzymes that break down gluten. So, most people are actually unable to digest gluten.
- As a culture, we eat too many carbs.
- Eating too many carbs can contribute to dementia.
- Gluten-free products are usually loaded with sugar.
- Entrepreneurs put so much into their business and often ignore their health.
- To mitigate fatigue: Sleep with an eye mask with molded cups to cut out all ambient light.
- Try five minutes a day to sit quietly and breath in your favorite color and exhale the color black.
Dr. Carri’s program Entrepreneurial Fatigue: How to Fuel Your Brain & Body for Entrepreneurial Success. www.entrepreneurialfatigue.com
Social Media Links
Dr. Carri Drzyzga on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DrCarri
Dr. Carri Drzyzga on Twitter: @