Build a Strong Foundation for Your Financial Success
With our easy-to-follow information you can:
- Recognize, release, and replace the emotional habits and family-of-origin issues negatively affecting your business and cash flow
- Develop the mindset you need to prosper and thrive in any economy
- Discover how to establish healthy financial habits
- Clean up your money mess and easily develop essential financial and money-making skills
- Develop financial peace of mind so you can live a stress-free, spiritually-centered life
- Finally reach your full income potential and live the life you have dreamed of
How to use this site:
- Check out the Free audios and e-books offered on our Free Stuff page.
- Learn more about our audios, books, and coaching programs that can help you reach your income potential.
Some Recent Blog Posts
Networking is probably the most effective and least expensive marketing method you can use to build your business or practice, especially if you do business in your local area.
A lot of business owners and practitioners I talk to say that they don’t like to network or they haven’t found it to be effective. That’s probably because they don’t know how to do it or they may have unrealistic expectations about the timing of results.
I do a lot of networking both online and off. As a natural people person who likes to talk, networking is relatively easy for me. But even if you’re a bit on the shy side or have reservations about the potential for success with networking, you can gain value from this activity if you follow certain guidelines.
Here are some tips that can ensure your networking success. Continue reading →
- Roll your eyes and think to yourself, “BORING!”
- Zone out and think of something else.
- Say, “I’m not good with numbers.”
- Get excited about dealing with the numbers.
If you are like most entrepreneurs and practitioners, getting excited about the numbers is probably not one of your choices.
Believe it or not, despite the fact that doing business is about making money, entrepreneurs and practitioners often have little interest in learning the intricacies of managing money.
Yet the businesses that succeed financially are those with leaders who are willing to pay attention to their numbers.
A new way of looking at your finances Continue reading →
Long before The Secret came out, I did endless affirmations, created and hung a treasure map where I could see it every day, and imagined I was acting as if I was wealthy.
I was also training myself to stop worrying, criticizing myself, and complaining, and I was cultivating an attitude of gratitude.
Did money come flying in the window? Did I suddenly have a lot of customers? Continue reading →